Friday, September 9, 2011

Big Brother/Little Brother Photoshoot

From the moment we found out we were having another boy, I have had the image in my head of a photoshoot with matching big brother/little brother shirts. Unfortunately, Portland area stores did not share my vision. Who would have thought matching shirts would be so hard to find? I couldn't find matching shirts in their sizes, but I did find shirts close enough. So the boys were subjected to a long photoshoot.

_090511_16150 copy
Henry is such a good big brother and loves holding Owen. He even gives free dental exams! And Owen is a good little brother and loves to watch all the fun stuff Henry can do.

_090511_16166 copy

_090511_16203 copy

_090511_16207 copy

_090511_16233

_090511_16193 copy
Henry grew bored of our indoor photoshoot, so we moved it outside where he was much happier, but much less interested in sitting still!

_090511_16252

_090511_16253 copy

_090511_16265

_090511_16294 copy

_090511_16322

_090511_16327

We had to sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" to keep Henry's interest in staying on the blanket. It even came with hand motions from Henry!
_090511_16332

_090511_16347

_090511_16355

_090511_16363 copy

_090511_16370

And Henry's done!
_090511_16379

Oh, and in my searching process, I purchased many big brother/little brother shirts as options, so I'm sure there will be a few more of these photo shoots in their future!

No comments:

Post a Comment